Gold Coast Hospital Foundation in collaboration with Gold Coast Health, Griffith University, Bond University and Southern Cross University are pleased to facilitate the Research Grant Scheme. This grant program has been established to enable research that can improve the health of the Gold Coast community and delivery of health care services, including;
- High quality health-related research
- Building the research capacity of Gold Coast Health and its staff
- A strong research culture within Gold Coast Health facilities
- Translatable research that results in improvements in patient outcomes, clinical practice, service delivery and population health in the Gold Coast region
- Engagement of Gold Coast’s health care professionals in research, providing support for staff at different levels of research expertise
- Building of meaningful collaborations between Gold Coast Health researchers and external partners
- Funding research that has the potential for wide dissemination across the Gold Coast, Australia and internationally
The 2020 grant details will be available soon.
Documents you need to apply
The Research Grants Scheme involves a two-step application process. The first step involves submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI). Following review of the EOI by members of the Research Grants Committee, successful applicants will be invited to submit a full application.
- Download the expression of interest, guideline and submission template
- Access the SmartyGrants submission platform
Applicants with a successful EOI submission will be invited to prepare a full application.
The 2019 Submission deadline has closed. The 2020 round will be announced and open early in 2020.