Gold Coast Hospital Foundation in collaboration with Gold Coast Health, Griffith University, Bond University and Southern Cross University is proud to support the Collaborative Research Grant Scheme 2022. The research grant scheme is a competitive grant program which provides up to $100,000 for research projects of one to three years’ duration.
The aim of this grant scheme is to support innovative, collaborative and responsive health care research that optimises our system of health care and facilitates:
- a strong research culture within Gold Coast Health facilities;
- increased research capacity of Gold Coast Health and its staff;
- meaningful collaborations between Gold Coast Health research active staff and academic partners;
- translatable research that addresses one or more of the core challenges that are significant to the provision of quality
- healthcare to our communities; and
- high quality health and health system related research that has impact locally, nationally and internationally.
Expressions of Interest are Now Open – Closing 20 June, 2022
The scheme involves a two-step application process. Following review of the EOIs by members of a panel, applicants with a successful EOI submission will be invited to prepare a full application.
Follow the link for guidelines and further details on how to submit an Expression of Interest.
An official announcement of all 2022 grant recipients will be made during the Gold Coast Health Research Showcase 2022 to be held 8-9 November.Apply for research grants scheme