The Gold Coast Hospital Foundation Mascot is the heart and soul of our local organisation. She brings comfort and smiles to sick and injured children and adults in our hospitals, and engages with locals of all ages in our community to help spread the message about our vital lifesaving work.
The time has come to officially name our trusty Mascot – and we want your help!
We’re looking for a fun name that represents the community-minded and caring culture of our charitable organisation. If you’ve got the perfect name, then send in your best name ideas. There’s a 32GB Apple iPad up for grabs for the winning name.
How to enter:
- Like the Gold Coast Hospital Foundation Facebook page
- Tag two friends to help spread the word
- Click on the link to fill in the form on Facebook and give us your best name idea
Enter now on our Facebook page.
- All entries must be submitted via Gold Coast Hospital Foundation’s official Facebook page by clicking on the link to fill out the form.
- Entries are not accepted in comments.
- For entries to be valid, all you need to do is ‘Like’ the Gold Coast Hospital Foundation Facebook page and then tag two friends.
- Entries will be accepted until Thursday 30 November 2017 at 5pm AEST.
Terms and Conditions: Enter as many times as you like over the period of the competition. Entries are not accepted in comments. Winner will be judged by a panel at the Gold Coast Hospital Foundation. Final decision on the winning name is at the sole and absolute discretion of the Foundation and no negotiation will be entered into regarding the winner of the competition. By entering this competition you agree to be placed on the Gold Coast Hospital Foundation email newsletter list.