Gold Coast Hospital Foundation has proudly partnered with SurePark to launch and fund a new $30,000 scholarships program to invest in educational opportunities that further develop the skills and experience of Gold Coast Health staff.
The scholarships program will deliver vital funding across six key departments within Gold Coast Health including:
- Allied Health
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Operational Support Services/Trades
The SurePark Scholarships program is now closed for the 2022 round of applications.
SurePark in partnership with QLD Health built and operate the parking facilities at Gold Coast University Hospital.
Terms & Conditions
To be eligible to apply for the SurePark Scholarships program you must meet the following criteria:
The SurePark scholarship program was established in partnership with Gold Coast Hospital Foundation to support local health staff by providing educational opportunities and funding that support the greatest minds in healthcare on the Gold Coast.
Permanent employees of Gold Coast Health will be given the opportunity to apply for scholarships up to the value of $5,000 each. Payments are subject to satisfying scholarship criteria.
The recipients will be able to use the funds towards further study that encompasses Certificate, Diploma, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, Bachelor, Postgraduate, Masters or PhD courses, Workshops and Masterclasses, Conference Registration, Specialised Training and Executive Coaching qualifications relevant to their area of employment.
Study dates for this round of scholarships must be commenced between 30 September 2022 to 31 December 2023.
Applications are now closed for 2022.
- Monday 4 July 2022 – Scholarship applications open
- Friday 29 July 2022 – Scholarship applications close
- Monday 1 August to Wednesday 31 August 2022 – Scholarship assessment period
- Monday 15 August 2022 – Shortlisted applicants notified
- Early September 2022 – Announcement of successful scholarship recipients at Oration (date TBC)
- 30 September 2022 to 31 December 2023 – Study commencement dates for this round of scholarships
Scholarship selection process
Gold Coast Health staff will apply for the scholarships through Gold Coast Hospital Foundation’s Smarty Grants website.
A committee of professional leads from Gold Coast Health will be engaged to shortlist submitted applications via the Smarty Grants website.
A final decision on recipients will be determined jointly by SurePark and Gold Coast Hospital Foundation.