Ready, set, register for
Fly into July
Gold Coast Hospital Foundation is taking part in Fly into July for the first time in partnership with Gold Coast Health. The Fly into July Annual Step Challenge aims to get you moving, connected with others, and focused on healthy living no matter your fitness level.
You participate on your own terms throughout the month of July, wherever, whenever and with whoever you want with the common goal – to get your steps up all while raising money for Gold Coast Hospital Foundation. Plus you’ll have the chance to win some great prizes.
Registrations are open from Tuesday June 1 to Wednesday June 30, with the step challenge running throughout July.
Keep reading below to find out how to register.Register for Fly into July
How to Register
- Visit www.flyintojuly.org
- Register for Fly into July between 1 – 30 June 2021
- You can choose to:
Create a team (become the team captain)
Join a team (receive an invite code from a team captain)
Join a random team (connect with new friends)
Team sizes are between 4-10 people.
- Choose Gold Coast Hospital Foundation
- $31 per person to register which includes a $16 donation to Gold Coast Hospital Foundation
- From 1 July – 31 July, track your daily step count on your preferred device (smartwatches, pedometer/health app, etc.) and record your steps via the Fly into July Dashboard
- Use the team chat function to discuss progress, encourage others and achieve your goals
- Daily steps are submitted every Sunday in July
- Leaderboards are updated every Monday in July with weekly prizes on offer
Prizes on offer
There are a variety of participant prizes for both individual and team awards that celebrate not only the overall champions, but prizes for the those that inspire, those that go ‘above and beyond’, those that improve most each week, and those that are lucky!