Tee up for Mental Health
Gold Coast Hospital Foundation’s very first Mindful on the Green Golf Day is rescheduled to Friday 8 October 2021.
Existing registrations will be automatically transferred to the new date and the full event itinerary and details will be emailed closer to the golf day.
2021 registrations closed
Registrations for the 2021 golf day are now closed. Stay tuned for our 2022 Mindful on the Green Golf Day where you can tee up for mental health to help raise vital funds and awareness for patients affected by serious mental health issues.
2021 Mindful on the Green Itinerary:
- 7.30am-8am Player registration
- 8am-8.30am Bacon and egg roll breakfast
- 8am-8.30am Topgolf Swing Suites available for warm up
- 8.45am-9am Players briefing commences
- 9am-9.15am Shotgun start players tee off (4 person ambrose)
- 1.15pm-1.30pm Players return from course
- 2pm-2.30pm Platters served
- 1.30pm-3pm Cash bar available
- 3pm Golf day ends
Tickets are $120 per player or $400 for a team of four.
Entry includes 18 holes of golf on a pristine par 71 golf course, a golf cart, two drink vouchers, bacon and egg roll and platters for lunch. There will also be some great raffle prizes up for grabs.
Get in touch with Tegan on (07) 5594 6986 to sponsor a hole at Mindful on the Green.
Hole sponsorship opportunities cost $1,000 and include the following:
- Exclusive hole with signage and activations
- 1 x complimentary team (4 players)
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship on the Foundation’s website and on the event day